All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE – How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective – Our Low Income Tiny Homes have been designed to be cost effective to build. See the features list below.
- Easy To Build From – Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now – Instant download – The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List – Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where. Download the materials list below.
8×12 Tiny Home Features List
- Materials List:The 8×12 Modern Office shed plans come with a complete materials list that is broken down by parts of the shed.
- 2 Foundations – Concrete block, Treated floor on gravel
- Floor: 2×6 floor joists with 3/4″ floor sheathing.
- Walls: 2×4 framing at 24″ on center, 7/16″ O.S.B. sheeting that allows most sidings to be applied. The lower shed wall height is 7′-5″
- Door: The specified door is a 2668 pre-hung residential door.
- Windows: 2′-6″ wide by 4′-0″ tall sliding window (2640-SH)
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2×6’s at 24″ on center. It is sheeted with 1/2″ O.S.B.
- Roof Pitch: 2/12, this means that for every 12 inches of run horizontally there is 2 inches of rise.
- Roofing: Asphalt roll roofing. Metal or other asphalt roofings may be used.
- Siding: T1-11 sheet siding.
8×12 Tiny Home Shed Plans Example:
FREE Shed Materials List