All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE – How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase. Does not describe how to build a parapet wall. The diagrams for this are on the plans.
- Cost Effective – Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From – Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now – Instant download – The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List – Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
Modern Shed plans include:
- Parapet wall details– The shed uses a 1 in 12 pitch roof and a parapet wall so the front and side walls appear as a flat roof.
- Foundation – Concrete slab.
- Wood Siding -Siding is shown as wood siding but other sidings can be substituted.
FREE Materials List
16×22 Tiny House Floor Plan
16×22 Shed Plans Specifications Overview
- Foundation: 5 different foundations are included in the plans; Wood skid, Concrete slab, Concrete Pier, Precast pier.
- Floor: 2×6 floor joists with 3/4″ floor sheathing.
- Walls: 2×4 framing at 16″ on center, 7/16″ O.S.B. sheeting that allows most sidings to be applied. The lower shed wall height is 7′-7″
- Door: The specified door is a 5068 full glass residential home pre-hung door.
- Windows: The upper windows are 3′-4″ x 1′-0″ fixed and the lower windows are openable 2′-6″ x 2′-6″.
- Roof: This is a low slope roof design that The roof is framed using 2×8’s at 24″ on center. It is sheeted with 7/16″ O.S.B.
- Roof Pitch: 1/12, this means that for every 12 inches of run horizontally there is 2 inches of rise.
- Roofing: Mineral surfaced roll or rubber membrane roof.
- Siding: 1×8 Tongue and groove siding is specified on the plans. Most sidings that can be attached to O.S.B. sheeting like Vinyl siding, cement board sidings, lap sidings, metal panel or metal corrugated and stucco, can be used.