All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE – How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective – Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From – Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now – Instant download – The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List – Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 4×8 storage shed plans include:
- 7′-9″ Overall height when built on wood skids.
- 7′-4″ Overall height when build on treated floor framing and gravel foundation.
- 6′-5″ and 5′-2″ wall height – Wall heights are from the top of framed floor.
- Home Built Doors – 5′-8″ wide home built double doors.
- 5 Foundations – Skid, concrete slab, poured concrete pier, concrete block pier, precast pier.