All Our Shed Plans Feature:
FREE – How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
Cost Effective – Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
Easy To Build From – Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
Start Now – Instant download – The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
Materials List – Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 12×12 shed garage plans include:
Garage Door – The garage door opening allows you to store things like 4 wheelers or a riding lawnmower.
8′-1″ wall height – The 8′-1″ wall height lets you use 92-5/8″ framing studs just like a home and allows roof for the garage door. Our shed garage plans have the construction details to install a prepare the shed garage door header and trimmers for a garage door to be installed.
Flooring Options – This shed can be built with either 3/4″ Subfloor or 2×6 boards or poured concrete.
2 Foundations – Skid and concrete slab.
12×12 Shed With Garage Door Specifications Overview
- Options: Plans show options for 3030 window. The framed shed floor can be constructed using O.S.B. sheeting or 2×6 boards.
- Foundation: There are 2 different foundations included in the plans; 6×6 Wood skid or Concrete slab.
- Floor: 2×6 floor joists at 16″ on center with 3/4″ floor sheathing or 2×6 Treated lumber.
- Walls: 2×4 framing at 16″ on center with a double top plate and O.S.B. sheeting, just like a home is framed.
- Door: The 12×12 shed with garage door uses a 4 panel overhead garage door.
- Window: The 3030 window is a common vinyl framed single hung window.
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2×4’s to build rafter trusses.
- Roofing: The shed roofing is 25 year asphalt shingles.
- Siding: Vinyl siding is specified but this can be changed to use most common sidings like stucco, T1-11, or cement board siding..
- Trim: 1×6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the roof eves and facia. Corner, door and window trims vary depending on siding type used.