All Our Shed Plans Feature:
FREE – How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective – Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From – Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now – Instant download – The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List – Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 4×4 Generator Enclosure shed plans include:
- Dimensions – 4’x4′ on the exterior. The interior dimensions are 3′-5″ x 3′-5″ and the lower ceiling side is 4′-0″.
- Door – The door is on the end and open the full internal width of the shed.
- Ventilation – The open soffits and gaps between the floor boards provide ventilaton for the generator enclosure. You may also add standard 4″ vents.
4×4 Generator Enclosure Shed
4×4 Generator Enclosure Shed Plans Include The Following:
- Foundation: Wood skid, or the skids can be left off and it can be built on a concrete slab.
- Floor = 2×6 floor boards with 1/2″ gap between them for ventilation.
- Walls = 2×4 framing at 16″ on center
- Door = Uses our sandwich construction door for strength.
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2×4’s to build rafters
- Roof Overhang:4″ on the eves and 1″ gable ends.
- Roofing = 25 year asphalt shingles or metal roofing.
- Siding = T1-11 siding or similar.
- Trim = 1×4 wood, masonite or cement trim materials.
- Roof Pitch: 4/12, this means that for every 4 inches of rise there is 12 inches of run horizontally.