All Our Shed Plans Feature:
FREE – How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
Cost Effective – Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
Easy To Build From – Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
Start Now – Instant download – The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
Materials List – Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 12×8 garage shed plans include:
Garage Door – The garage roll up door opening allows you to store things like 4 wheelers or a riding lawnmower.
Wall height – 7′-7″ Front wall height. 6′-4″ Rear, low wall height.
Flooring Options – This shed can be built with either 3/4″ Subfloor or 2×6 boards or poured concrete.
3 Foundations – Skid and concrete slab or Gravel Base with Treated lumber floor.
12×8 Motorcycle Garage Shed Garage Plans
12×8 Shed With Garage Door Plans Example
12×16 Garage Shed Built In Minnesota
- Foundation: There are 3 different foundations included in the plans; 6×6 Wood skid or Concrete slab. or Treated Wood or steel framing set directly on a gravel bed.
- Floor: There are 3 floor types included. 2×6 floor joists at 16″ on center with 3/4″ floor sheathing or 2×6 floor joists at 16″ on center with 2×6 Treated lumber or Concrete slab.
- Walls: 2×4 framing at 16″ on center with a double top plate and O.S.B. sheeting, just like a home is framed.
- Door: The shed is designed to use a 5′ wide by 6′ tall overhead roll up door. An overhead multi panel door can also be used. Alternate doors include a 6068 pre hung double door that can be installed on the front or side walls.
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2×4’s to build rafter trusses.
- Roofing: The shed roofing is 25 year asphalt shingles.
- Siding: T1-11 sheet siding is specified.
- Trim: 1×6 wood, masonite or cement trim materials are used to finish the roof eves and facia. Corner, door and window trims vary depending on siding type used.