Our Simple Chicken Coop Plans Feature:
- Cost Effective – Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From – Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now – Instant download – The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
The 8 x 8 Chicken Coop Plans Include:
- Chicken Doors – Door plans are included for the chicken door, the egg door and the man door are included.
- Nesting Box Plans- Plans for a 8 nest nesting box are included. The nesting box has a door so the eggs can be retrieved from the outside of the chicken coop.
8×8 Chicken Coop Floor Plan
8×8 Chicken Coop With Lean to Roof Plans Include The Following:
- Interior Heights – The short side wall is 5′-0″ the tall wall is 6′-0″ tall the roof goes up to over 6′-6″.
- Doors: The Chicken Run door is a hinged door that doubles as the ramp with steps when it is open. The Man Door is 22-1/2″ wide by 4′-7-1/2″ tall. The Egg Door is 6′-6″ x 8″.
- Roof: The roof is framed using 2×4 rafters sheeted with 7/16″ O.S.B. Roofing can be asphalt or metal.
- Trim: 2 1/2″ x 1/2″ trim and 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ battens.